Project Dent 2018: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy

/
0 Comments

Last week was a disastrous one for blogging so I'm rather behind: I didn't get my two Project Dent posts up as planned over the weekend, and I'm also due for a Pan that Palette update - although I haven't taken any photos for that yet (winter sucks for blog photos), so we'll see how we go.

I'll do my best to remedy my blogging-lull this coming week, but the reality is that I've got tonnes of work on and we're also still sick, so it's one of those times when I'll just have to do my best and be happy with that.


Anyhoo. Next up is this Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy. This was the second one of these products that I bought so I've owned it for a little less time than Lines & Last Night (ie, almost a year), but I've still used it enough that I could review it now if I wanted to.

If you're interested, my review of Lines & Last Night is here. I also own Kinks & Kisses and I think the formula between all three is probably the same, but I'll be able to tell you that for sure after I've dented them all back-to-back.

On that, I'll be denting my Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes back-to-back too - not only because those three palettes work well with particular shades of the three Marc Jacobs blushes I own, but also because I want to compare my three Hourglass palettes before potentially reviewing the two that I haven't yet reviewed.


Here's how my blush/highlighter duo is looking today, 21 May 2018:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


Please note that I'd already used this blush for three days running before I was finally able to take some photos when the sun was out today, which is a pretty annoying way to start Project Dent because of course I like to start from day zero - but if I'm going to keep denting along at the pace I want to, then I may well factor those three days into my usual two-week denting period. We'll see how things go.

My aim over the denting period is the same as it was for Lines & Last Night. That is, I already have some progress showing on the outer edges of the pan, and I'd like to increase that progress while also focusing on those six (even) stripes across the middle that haven't yet been touched.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.