Project Pan 2018 mini update #14

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my first Project Pan mini update for June!

Please do note that I took a bundle of shots of my above empty - being my BareMinerals BareSkin Serum Concealer - but unfortunately it appears as though most of the shots I took are corrupted and I could only rescue these two.

Boo. Hoh well, it's definitely empty. I've scraped that thing to buggery and back, and all that's left is a thin layer of dried stuff on the inside of the tube.

As for my replacement:


This is an eye primer from Becca and it must have been discontinued (I bought it on clearance) because I can't find any reference to it online so I can't even tell you what it's called. Annoying!

Hoh well, I guess that's one less product to review. In any event, I tend not to use this as an eye primer because it's not very good (likely why it's been discontinued), but it does make a great foundation darkener so that's how I'll be using it. As you can see, I've already started the process of finishing it off - which is why I've already got two markers on the tube.

I've no idea how long this will take to finish, but I'm guessing it will still be around for a good few months.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.