Project Dent 2018: Marc Jacobs Eye-conic Multi-finish Eyeshadow Palette in Provocouture

/
0 Comments

My husband has friends out from Mexico at the moment so we've got a big few days planned and I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be able to do.

Thankfully this morning I have a product to introduce for Project Dent, so at least it's a short post and I'll be able to squeeze it in before we head off to see some sights with them.


Yep, I've chosen one of my Marc Jacobs eyeshadow palettes. I bought one of these last year, two more just after Christmas, and then I was silly enough to buy another two as my birthday present to myself in June.

Which of course means that I now have five - easily the highest number of eyeshadow palettes I've ever bought from any one brand - and this tells you how much I like them.

I've promised myself to cycle them all through Project Dent this year, and while I may not have time for that, I can certainly try. Here's the first one.


I've decided to roll with Provocouture first for the simple reason that it's a little more neutral and everyday appropriate than the other ones I own. 

Plus it pairs well with the Becca custom palette of blushes and highlighters that I've just introduced to Project Dent, so they'll play nicely together and I can also use the Becca products on the eyes if I want to add some extra colours to the ones I have available below.


Here are the first four shades, today, 7 August 2018:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


And the second half of the palette (noting that I've repeated the middle shade):  


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I haven't used this much yet but I have made a start and you can see that my brush has made marks in a few of the shades.

My aim over the denting period will be to get some dips happening in all seven pans if I can, although I'll settle for dents in five of them because I'm not sure how often I'll be using the black and bright pink for everyday wear.

Wish me luck!

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.