Project Dent 2018 update: Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario

/
0 Comments

Well, another round of Project Dent has passed and I'm ready to update you on how I've gone with this ABH eyeshadow palette.

The good news is that I've now hit pan on two shades, and the bad news is that I'm not sure how much I've managed to do with the rest of the palette. 

Still, pan is pan so I'll just be happy with that - and while I'm sad to put this palette away again because I do enjoy it, I'm also ready to move on to something else.

There's how the left side of my palette looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking now:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


And now:


The main change in this half of the palette is that I've now hit pan in Hollywood. Huzzah!

I've also deepened the dent in Lula, and I expect to hit pan in that shade next.

As for the other four shades, I can see more use in them when I look at the palette before me, although I'm not sure that really translates in photos. Oh well. At least I know that every shade here has been used at least twice over the denting period.

As for the other side, here's how it looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking now: 
  

Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


And now:


So I've now hit pan in the centre of Paris, although admittedly it's hard to see that in the photos.

There's also a decent dent opening up in Bronx, and I do love that shade so I may decide to focus on it when I next work on this palette. 

Otherwise I've used the other four shades at least a couple of times each, and while I'm not seeing any significant progress, it's good to know that everything has been used.

In sum

That's all from me. It's been an ok round of Project Dent and I've managed to hit pan in two shades so this palette is looking a little more worn now. Yay.

All that's left to do now is work out which item I would like to dent next.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x 


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.