Project Pan 2018 mini update #25

/
0 Comments

Hooray hooray, I've finished another Project Pan item.

As you can see above, it's my Natio Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 in Neutral (reviewed here).

Unfortunately I didn't like this product because it didn't have any coverage and it was too pink for my yellow-based skin, but I was able to pan it by mixing it with my facial sunscreen to make the latter last longer.

There it is again:


As you can see, I was able to get through it pretty quickly (it took me around six weeks). 

While I wouldn't buy it again, at least I was able to use it as my daily sunscreen so all was not lost.

As for my replacement:


Yep! It's my Natio Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 in Honey.

I bought three of these during one of Priceline's big sales, and I bought them for the purpose of mixing with my foundation to get the colour right. While I did also hope that I could use at least one of them as a dedicated tinted moisturiser, unfortunately I discovered that the coverage was non-existent so I couldn't do that.

Having said this, I'm still going to try this shade mixed with my whitening drops, which themselves have some coverage so I may be able to get away with Honey as a base. We'll see. Otherwise I'll also use it mixed in with my sunscreen and as a foundation darkener.

There's how much I've used (barely any):


That's all from me!

I'm happy that I've managed to kick out another product, and I'm going to work hard to pan at least one more item this month. I'm not sure if I'll get there, but I'll certainly try.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.