Project Pan mini update #11

/
0 Comments

This cream highlighter from The Cosmetic Kitchen was on my Project Pan list for ages, and once I couldn't squeeze any more from the packaging, I cut it open and transferred the contents to a little container.

The container I carried around in my handbag for a while, but it wasn't getting used so I decided to put it back into PP circulation and I've been using the highlighter under makeup since then. I've discovered that not only does it sit nicely under makeup as an illuminator - it's also not a bad under-eye brightener.

Now I haven't used an under-eye brightener before so I can't compare it to any other product, but I found that it gave my concealer a bit of extra oomph and I'll definitely use it that way again.

I do have a back-up one of these that I picked up via a Facebook beauty swap group, but I've got a couple of other illuminators open so I'll save that one for a rainy day.

Here's what I'm replacing it with:


Pureplus+ Milk Bebe Lip Treatment

This is a sensational lip plumping treatment that I received from Memebox ages ago. I've reviewed it here

I'm not in any huge rush to finish it, but it's been open for a year now because I've been saving it and using up some lesser lip products first.

Since it's so old, it's time to get some use from it before it goes rancid. There's 10g of product in the tube so it should last me a while: I'm predicting around six months (looks like I'll be doing PP again next year then?!).

Anyhoo. Just a mini update for the moment. I've got a couple of other products that are on their last legs, so I'll do a full PP post in the next few weeks.

'Till then!


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.