Project Pan mini update #8

/
0 Comments

Happily I've finished another product from my Project Pan list - the above Dr Brandt Flexitone BB cream (reviewed here).

The reason I chucked this one on my PP list is that it was so inconsistent - sometimes it looked great, sometimes horrible and the wrong colour - that I was keen to get through it and use better products.

What I ended up doing with it was using it as a thin base above my primer, so I could put a better product over the top and use less of the better product since this cream offered a little coverage and sun protection without impacting the look of whatever I placed on top of it.

I'm glad it's gone and can now focus on products I prefer!


Here's what I've replaced it with: the Starlooks Lip Pencil in Peony that I received in one of my sub boxes. I've reviewed it here.

I do like this lip pencil because it's so creamy, it's just that I don't wear lip pencils because it's an extra step that I don't feel adds anything to my beauty routine. I tend to use lipsticks that last a long time on their own and don't feather, meaning lip pencils are redundant as far as I'm concerned.

But this one can be worn alone with a slick of gloss over the top, and I like the texture because it's not drying like many pencils can be and it doesn't tug when applied. The trade-off is that it doesn't last as long as other pencils, but I wanted to include it because it's smaller in size and I should get through it quickly, clearing another product from my stores.

I'll do another full PP update in the next couple of weeks because I have a few items on my list that should be done with soon, but I wanted to write this short update now so I could keep the list moving.

'Till then!




You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.