Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light

/
0 Comments

I just realised that this is the only bronzer I haven't dented this year, and since it's my favourite and I love using it, it's definitely time to bring it back in.

Plus I've just been denting my Hourglass bronzer in Nude Bronze Light, and it's reminded me of how much I love this particular formula - so I'd like to play with it some more over the next fortnight.


Please note that my review of this shade is here if you'd like to see it. Essentially this is my favourite bronzer formula of all time: it blends and applies beautifully, it looks gorgeous on the skin, plus it airbrushes my face so I look younger when I'm wearing it. Winning.

Indeed, if you haven't tried these yet, I urge you to jump in-store and have one applied to your face. They're just heavenly and I couldn't live without mine.


Here's how my bronzer is looking today, 30 June 2019 (my birthday!):


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


My aim over the denting period will be to use this enough that we can see a change in the air bubbles on the surface of the product. Given that it's an Hourglass powder and a super pigmented one at that, I don't think we can hope for more (eg, we're unlikely to see any visible flattening of the surface in only two weeks). Indeed, I'll be happy with any visible progress.

Wish me luck!

That's all from me. It's my birthday today so we have a lot planned, although I'm looking forward to seeing if I can't at least wrap-up the other round of Project Dent that's on foot at the moment because it's been three weeks now and that's too long. We'll see.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.