Project Pan 2019: mini update #24

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year!

I'm pleased to report that I've finally finished this Natio Hydrating Mask, and thank god for that because I didn't like it at all and it's been driving me mad.

My markers:


While normally I would cut the tube open to completely finish a product, I didn't do that with this because I disliked it so much. Indeed, to finish it I used the last couple of applications on the body, just to end my suffering! It really did nothing for me so it was a complete waste of time.

As for my replacement:


It's my Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter in Fantasy.

I bought this product a while ago because I wanted to try an alternative to my HG Becca liquid highlighters, and while I think the formula is nice, unfortunately this shade is a little too pink so I've had some issues mixing it with my foundation because it makes my base look pink if I apply the amount I normally would.

There's how much I've used:


So you can see that I've made a good start on it, and while there's a long way to go, I can usually pan liquid highlighters without too much trouble so I'm not worried about it.

I've also heard that this shade makes a good bronzer topper, and while that sounds like too much work for me to incorporate into my routine on a daily basis, I'll certainly try it and see what happens.

That's all from me. Just a short one for now: I have a lot of work on my plate at the moment!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.