Project Dent 2019 update: Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next Project Dent update post!

I need to keep this one short because there's tax to be done and veggies to be roasted for the kids, so all I'll say by way of introduction is that I ended up using this palette for just over three weeks instead of my usual two - for no other reason than that we had a tough couple of weeks at the end of June and blogging had to take a backseat. 

Anyhoo.

Here's how the first half of my palette looked three weeks ago:


And today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Three weeks ago: 


Today:


As you can see, I've now hit pan in Lula - which I was expecting to do because we weren't too far away from that last update.

The other two mattes don't look very different although I did use them a couple of times each, and the three shimmers don't look much different from last update although Kim has a bigger dent in it than the photo shows. I expect to hit pan next in this shadow, at least on this side of the palette. 

Next, the right-hand side of the palette, as it was three weeks ago: 


Today:


Enhanced for clarity now.

Three weeks ago: 


Today:


The big change on this side of the palette is that I've now hit pan in Marina, which isn't surprising because I used it a lot during the denting period.

I'm also a hair's breadth from hitting pan in 5th Ave, which I'll definitely do next time I bring this palette into Project Dent.

You may remember that I'd aimed to hit pan in two shades when I introduced this palette to Project Dent this time around. I've done that now (happy days) and I'll aim to hit pan in another two shades when I next dent this.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.