Project Pan 2019 mini update #26

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

I'm pleased to report that I've now finished this Hourglass Strobe Lighting Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light, and while it's true that I didn't quite get to the bottom of it, I ended up mixing the remains with some of my eyeshadows from Pan that Palette in order to give myself some much-needed lid shades and also to enjoy this highlighter more (I was getting tired of it).

It was the right decision. I love my new eyeshadows and I've learned that Hourglass powders make fantastic mixers because they really help refine and soften other formulas.


There's the empty pan above. I probably had around one third of the product left when I decided to mix it, and I know I would have finished it by the end of the year - it's just that I wanted to make new shadows with it that I knew I would enjoy more than this highlighter alone.

As for my replacement:


It's my Batiste Dry Shampoo in Divine Dark (reviewed here). As you may know, Batiste makes my favourite dry shampoos - however this particular formula isn't as good as the normal ones so I'd like to finish it and move on to something else.

There's how much I've used:


As you can see, there's around one third of the container left. While this would normally take me a while to get through, I suspect I'll finish this before my next update because it's not a super effective product and I need to use quite a bit each time.

Note that I'm including more haircare on my list because I have quite a bit that I need to get through, although I am considering panning another highlighter this year - I just need to work out what's next on my chopping block.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.