Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Monochrome

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent for the year. While I still need to wind up my last round, I need to edit the photos for that post and I may not have time for that this morning so I thought I sneak in this little intro post now.

Next up I'm denting another Hourglass quint, and it's the last of the three I own - so after this, I can put my Hourglass quints aside for a while and focus on other things. 


This quint in Monochrome is my favourite of the three I own (I've reviewed it here) and it's the first one I bought so it encouraged me to buy the other two, which unfortunately I don't like as much.

Still, I enjoy the formula of Monochrome and I love how it airbrushes my eyelids and makes me look younger. Indeed, I'm looking forward to using it again and it will slot in nicely with the shadows I'm panning as part of my Pan that Palette challenge.


Here's how it's looking today, 1 July 2019:


Enhanced for clarity:


So I've obviously hit pan in one of the shadows already and I think I can hit pan in the matte pink over the denting period (perhaps even the matte lavender, if I'm lucky). We'll see.

My aim will be to hit pan in at least one of those shadows over the next fortnight, and I'll also aim to get myself closer to pan in the matte cream - even if that means using it on my face and not just my eyes - because I'm hoping to start working on these Hourglass quints next year to see if I can't move one or two out of my collection in 2020. 

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.