Project Dent 2019 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Nude Bronze Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next Project Dent update post.

Unfortunately I'm a week late with this and I should have updated you last weekend, but life has been so busy that I fell behind and I'm only getting to this post now.

Hoh well. Better late than never.


Please also note that while I did intend to review this bronzer over the denting period, life got thrown off-course in the second half of June so I didn't get there and I'll have to look at doing that next time.

What I will say, though, is that the quality is up to Hourglass' usual standards and this particular shade doesn't contain any shimmer so it should suit those who want something more matte. It's also more neutral than most of Hourglass' other bronzers so it may appeal to a broader range of skintones, and it works well on me for contouring because it's not so warm so that's worth mentioning too.


Anyhoo. Here's how my bronzer looked three weeks ago, when I introduced it to Project Dent:


And today, after three weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Three weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, I've definitely made some progress over the denting period and I suspect that this is one of the few Hourglass powders I own that won't be too hard to finish. Reason being, it's paler than my other Hourglass bronzers so I use more each time, and it's also the kind of shade that doesn't make me look overdone if I build it.

Hence I'm not surprised to see that the surface has been flattened visibly over the last three weeks, nor am I surprised to see that the air bubbles have changed significantly during that time - so we can tell that I've exposed new product over the denting period.

That's all from me. What I'll do now is pick out something else to work on. I'm not sure yet whether it will be a highlighter or another bronzer. We'll see.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.