Project Dent 2018: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Nude Bronze Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my last Project Dent intro post for 2018!

As you may know, I introduced my Hourglass bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light yesterday to this project (see here), and I've decided to work on Nude Bronze Light alongside it because I use the two products for different things.

That is, Radiant is great for bronzing and Nude is a better contour on me (it's a little flat for a bronzer on my colouring) - but I can also mix them and bronze with them together because Radiant is very warm and sometimes I need to tone it down.


I also wanted to work on Nude because I've barely used it since I bought it, which was admittedly a while ago.

Plus I panned various older bronzers throughout 2018 - so a lot of the newer ones I bought went unused for a few months after I bought them. This is why I've made it my business to circulate through my bronzers over the last two months, before I kick off my 2019 panning projects and focus on the bronzers I want to remove from my collection next year.


Anyhoo. I bought this particular shade because Radiant Bronze Light is very warm and also has some glow to it, so when Hourglass extended its range and released this bronzer and also Diffused Bronze Light, I swatched them in store and knew that Nude had my name all over it.

It's matte and it's also neutral (meaning it pulls a little cool on my yellow-based skin), so I knew it would fill a gap in my collection because I don't own any contours - and while I so rarely contour, it's nice to have one for special occasions and I also knew that Nude would make a great mixer for Radiant, which can be too warm for me during winter when my skin is paler. I really love Nude on the eyes too.


So, here's how my bronzer is looking today, 22 December 2018:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I've barely touched this. Indeed, it looks as though I haven't stuck a brush into it yet - which I have, but these photos have reminded me that I definitely need to give this product some love.

As always, my aim over the denting period will be to make visible progress so we can at least see some changes in the pattern on the surface of the pan, and I haven't reviewed it yet so I would like to do that over the next fortnight.

Wish me luck!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.