Project Dent 2018: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next Project Dent intro post!

This will be my last round of Project Dent for 2018, although note that I'm planning to introduce my Nude Bronze Light version of this bronzer shortly - for the simple reason that I use Radiant for bronzing and Nude for contouring, and I haven't dented either of them this year so I would like to give them some love before I start panning other bronzers in 2019.


As you may know, these bronzers are my HGs and I can't live without them. Radiant Bronze Light remains my favourite in terms of colour (I've reviewed it here), but I do enjoy the others I own too - whether Nude Bronze Light or the shades in my Hourglass palettes.

Note that I usually don't bother including this particular bronzer in Project Dent because I reach for it often anyway (it's my favourite so it gets plenty of love), but given that I haven't dented it this year and also that I want to use it for all the events we have coming up over the next fortnight, now's a good time to bring it into circulation.


Anyhoo! Here's how my bronzer is looking today, 21 December 2018:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As always, my aim over the denting period will be to make some visible progress on this thing - and while we likely won't see any flattening of the surface over a fortnight, we should see some changes to the air bubbles you can see in the photos, so that's something.

Wish me luck! I think the main challenge here will be limiting myself to only using this bronzer for two weeks - I really do love this thing ; )

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.