Project Pan 2015: mini update #4

/
0 Comments

I had an unexpected Project Pan casualty over the weekend: this Sally Hansen top coat, which had been going strong for ages, suddenly changed consistency and became really thick and almost impossible to use.

I did manage to use it, but for some reason all ten nails shed themselves of the product within 24 hours. I've never seen anything like it: the polish didn't chip, it actually slid off all of my nails in whole pieces!

So I've removed it from my list because it has obviously gone bad. I'm glad now that I included it on my PP list because if I hadn't, a good chunk of the bottle would have gone to waste. As it stands, I got through about seventy per cent of it, so I'm happy about that.

I had a long think about whether I wanted to replace it with anything, seeing as my PP list is so long, and I've decided that - now that spring is here and the weather is warming up and drying out my hair - it was time to put my first haircare product on the list.


Eleven Australia Miracle Hair Treatment

I've been using this almost every day for six months as it is, so it may as well go on the PP list for that reason. I've been using it that much because I've wanted to get through it, and I'm only one third of the way through the bottle - argh!

I've reviewed it here. I received it from Lust Have It about a year ago, and while it's an ok product, I have ones I prefer on hand so I'd like to finish this off and start using the better ones. It reminds me of summer because it smells like piña colada, so it's a good product for the warmer months because I get a lift from the scent.

The bottle will probably last for ages - indeed, it has so far, despite how often I've been using it - but I'll try to get through it by Christmas. The ends of my hair need a lot more nourishment in the warmer months, so I'll be able to use this on those without weighing the rest of my hair down (an issue I've found with this product).

I'll check back in soon with another PP update: I have a feeling that I'll be getting through another couple of products within the next month.




You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.