Project Pan mini update #5

/
0 Comments
 

Well this is unexpected. I did a mini update for Project Pan only a couple of days ago because a nailpolish had died, and I didn't think then that I would be getting through another Project Pan item so quickly - if I had, I would have rolled the two products into one post.

Anyhoo!

This little Nars primer looked as though it had more left than it did, but yesterday I couldn't squeeze any more out of the tube so I had to cut it open, and this morning I finished off the last little bits. Huzzah!

This means it's back to focusing on the Time Balm primer from theBalm, and once that's done I'll be able to move on to another one of the primers I've been patiently waiting to open. Finally!

I wasn't going to replace it with anything (since my list is too long as it is), but I discovered that the lid of my Lime Crime Lipstick in Geradium had cracked (lord knows how - I didn't drop it), so it's time to get through it more quickly.


Lime Crime Lipstick in Geradium

I've reviewed this here. Leaving the bad media surrounding Lime Crime aside, these are really amazing lipsticks and they're easily some of the best I've found in terms of lasting power and how they feel on the lips, and they're not ridiculously expensive.

I like Geradium, it's just not a colour I'll wear out much because it's so bright. For the past year, I've been using it once a day at night, and you can see that I've managed to get through quite a bit of it that way.

Since I've been using it every day anyway, I thought I might as well bring it into circulation - particularly because the lid has cracked itself, so there might be air getting in and reducing its potential shelf-life.

Now that I'm committing to using it more often - at least while I'm at home - I expect to get through this within a couple of months. After that I'll be bringing another Shanghai Suzy lipstick into circulation, since I promised myself I'd get through three this year, and so far I've only managed to finish two.

Until then!




You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.