Project Pan 2016 mini update #11

/
0 Comments

It's been a pretty good Project Pan month for me so far, and I've finished another full-sized product so I've been able to move other stuff into circulation. Woot woot!

Yesterday I knocked off my Shanghai Suzy Lipstick in Miss Sarah-Jane Neon Coral (above), which was the oldest lip product I owned and one that was definitely ready to turf. I did manage to use it right down to the stub, so I felt able to nip up to Chemist Warehouse over the weekend and take advantage of the fifty per cent off sale, and I've now got a couple of new fun lipsticks to play with in the coming months. Double woot : )

I've decided to replace it with two new products for my PP list:



Cheek Room Lip Palette

I've reviewed this here. It's now the oldest lip product I own and I've been carting it around in my handbag for ages, so it's time to use it more frequently and finish it off. It's not the best lip product I own but it's also not the worst, and I've really loved having something compact to carry around that gives me a few different lipstick options.

Indeed, what I plan to do once I've finished the palette is wash it out and then fill the pans with some of my Sportsgirl lipsticks, which aren't getting used as much as I would like these days because I've got so many lipsticks to reach for that are newer and in more neutral shades.

I'm not sure how long it will take me to finish this one: a few months? I've already hit pan on the gloss and the orange shade is well-loved, and the other two colours have had some good use too so I suspect it will last less time than I think. I'm looking forward to using the purple shade more over the cooler months because it's a great colour and one that goes with a surprising amount of looks.


Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lip Plumper in 12 Hoot Mint

This is another Memebox item (as is the Cheek Room product) and I've had it for ages so it's time to use the damn thing up. I've reviewed it here.

It's not a terrible product but it doesn't plump my lips well at all and I don't like the cooling/tingling sensation it gives when applied. It also smells like toothpaste to me so I don't enjoy putting it on my lips, although thankfully the scent and tingling both die down after a while.

I burn through glosses super quickly because my lips are so dry and I've always got something in my coffee/tea/soup mug (so there's always transferring happening), and I don't expect this to last too long - a couple of months?

In sum 

I'm glad I've been able to change up my list a little because I was starting to get bored of some of the products I've been using, and I'm happy to report that I reckon I'll have another product or two finished by the end of May so I'll be able to change it again.

Let me know if you're doing Project Pan this year and how you're finding it if so : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.