Project Pan mini update #10

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update post!

I'm pleased to report that I finished off another face mask last night, being this Chantecaille Jasmine & Lily Healing Mask.

There it is:  


As you can see, it's definitely empty. I really enjoyed this product but I must have had it for close to two years now, so it was time to finish it and move on to something else.

As for my replacements, I've picked two because I would rather introduce more products earlier in the panning month and then not replace things as I finish them later on.

Here's what I'll be panning:


First up, my Australis Match Maker Shade Adjusting Drops in Lightening (reviewed here).

I've panned these before and I do really like them, but I introduced two tinted moisturisers to my list recently and they're too dark for me when mixed, so I need this product to bring the colour down and I figured I may as well pan all three items together. I've had these drops for a while anyway, so it doesn't hurt to get through them while they're not too old. I can always buy more later on.

There's how much I've used:
  

So I have just over half the bottle left and these will take me a good while to pan. I'm guessing at least four months? We'll see.

As for my other replacement:


It's my Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance EDT. I've had this product for a while now and it's the smallest perfume bottle I own, and I'd like to get through it before I consider buying a new fragrance.

I currently have four perfumes and that's a good amount for me, but if I pan this one then I can think about buying another one down the track.

There's how much I've used:
  

So I have a little less than half left, and I don't expect it to last more than a month because the longevity isn't great so I need to spray it a couple of times a day. I do enjoy this fragrance but I'm also ready to pan it so I can try something else.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.