Project Pan 2015 mini update

/
0 Comments
I thought I'd do a quick Project Pan 2015 update because I've moved a couple of products into daily circulation over the past week. 

While I haven't finished anything off on my existing Project Pan list, my skin is a little drier and paler at the moment so I've moved two products in to replace a couple of existing ones.

I won't move the existing ones off the list because I will go back to those once I've finished these two.

The two new products are:


Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm in Linen Glow

I recently opened this and will review it soon. Because it's paler in colour and I won't be able to use it in the warmer months when I'm more tanned (plus it expires in February next year), I've not only moved it on to my Project Pan list, I'm also using it as a test product for my 'how long does it take to finish?' series of posts.

For the moment this will be replacing theBalm Shelter, which I've been using as my Project Pan base for the last while. I've predicted that it will last for about three months because it is a lighter base and I need to use quite a bit of it to get the coverage I want.


MAC Strobe Cream

Reviewed here. I adore this product and I've moved it into circulation for two reasons. First, I've had it for a while and it's time I dedicated myself to using it up; and second, my skin is super dry at the moment and I need to use richer products that give me some extra nourishment.

This product is temporarily replacing another item from theBalm - the Time Balm Primer - because that primer is silicone based and it's not particularly hydrating, and at the moment my skin needs all the moisture it can get.

It will take me a while to get through this I reckon, at least three months. Long enough to see me through most of winter : ).

In sum

As you may know, I haven't found Project Pan easy and I've mixed things up quite a bit since I started it at the beginning of the year. Nevertheless, I've still managed to knock off quite a few products and I'm looking forward to finishing a few more in the coming months!




You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.