Project Pan 2016: the tally so far #2

/
0 Comments

I did one of these Project Pan tally posts back in April and I'd meant to do another one in June, but looks like I forgot to so better late than never!

We're over halfway through the PP year so presumably I'll have knocked off over half the products that I'm going to for 2016, but hang tight because a few of my longer-standing items are starting to look much more worn and I do hope to round off 2016 with a whole new bunch of things to work on for 2017.


So, back in April my Project Pan 2016 tally was as follows:
  • five lipsticks
  • one lip gloss
  • one lip/cheek tint
  • one BB cream
  • one setting powder
  • one eyeshadow
  • one eye pencil

That made eleven products for the year, and three of those unfortunately weren't 'finished' because one was lost and two started to turn, but let's include them because we can say that they're officially unusable.

And here's what happened after that...


By the end of April, I'd finally finished those two Bodyography Foundations that had been on my list forever, plus an Emite Highlighting Pen.

Also in April, I'd managed to finish off my Lime Crime Lipstick in Coquette (included in the above tally), so it wasn't a bad month overall and my list crept up to here:
  • five lipsticks
  • one lip gloss
  • one lip/cheek tint
  • one BB cream
  • two foundations
  • one highlighter (cream)
  • one setting powder
  • one eyeshadow
  • one eye pencil


Next up, May. I finally managed to finish that Nella Fantastia toning gel that seemed like it was going to last forever, as well as my Shanghai Suzy Lipstick in Miss Sarah-Jane Neon Coral.

By the end of the month, I'd also managed to finish the above travel-sized complexion products (a tint from Elizabeth Arden and an Evelyn Iona Concealer), so my total by month's end looked like this:
  • six lipsticks
  • one lip gloss
  • one lip/cheek tint
  • two BB creams/tinted moisturisers (one half-size)
  • two foundations
  • one concealer (one half-size)
  • one highlighter (cream)
  • one setting powder
  • one eyeshadow
  • one eye pencil
  • one toner


Then came June, which ended up being my largest PP month on record. First I finished off a cream eyeshadow, the above product from 'Tini Beauty, which had been on my list since the previous year. Huzzah!

That was followed shortly after by my Bloom eye pencil, which had also been on my list since the previous year and was getting used on my brows.

And then, somehow, I managed to finish the below five products - all within a week of each other!


So June was an amazing PP month and, by the end of it, my tally looked like this:
  • seven lipsticks
  • two lip glosses
  • one lip/cheek tint
  • three BB creams/tinted moisturisers (one half-size)
  • two foundations
  • one concealer
  • one highlighter (one cream)
  • one setting powder
  • one contour kit (powder)
  • two eyeshadows (one cream)
  • two eye pencils
  • one toner
  • one cleanser


July kicked off with another gloss down (the Clarins product above) and I also moved two of my powder products across to Pan that Palette, since I'd already depotted them and I wanted to change up my PP list a little because it was starting to bore me.

That was almost it for the month, although I did finally finish my Stila Illuminating BB Cream by month's end, so my list looked like this at the end of July:
  • seven lipsticks
  • three lip glosses
  • one lip/cheek tint
  • four BB creams/tinted moisturisers (one half-size)
  • two foundations
  • one concealer
  • one highlighter (one cream)
  • one setting powder
  • one contour kit (powder)
  • two eyeshadows (one cream)
  • two eye pencils
  • one toner
  • one cleanser


And as for August, so far I've knocked off a Becca lip tint and my Cheek Room lip palette was starting to turn so I made the decision to turf it (nobody wants to use rancid products ; ) ).

So as of today, here's my tally:
  • nine lipsticks (one palette)
  • three lip glosses
  • one lip/cheek tint
  • four BB creams/tinted moisturisers (one half-size)
  • two foundations
  • one concealer
  • one highlighter (one cream)
  • one setting powder
  • one contour kit (powder)
  • two eyeshadows (one cream)
  • two eye pencils
  • one toner
  • one cleanser

In sum

That's twenty-nine products in total. Not bad! Last year I managed to finish off something like forty products, so I'm on track to top that this year if I keep my head down : )

I'm currently working out which items I plan to move onto my list next. I do have some cream products that I should really start using before they go rancid, but I'm also conscious of biting off more than I can chew. 

Also, I do have some additional skincare and haircare products that I would like to include, so what I'll aim to do is keep a fairly balanced list that covers all categories and contains products that are both easier and harder to finish - that way I'll be challenged but won't feel overwhelmed.

Speak soon! xx


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.