Would you rather...? Beauty bloggers tag

/
0 Comments

You may have noticed that I haven't been writing review posts much over the last week. This is because we've had a sick household (including myself) so I haven't felt that creative or switched on enough to give my solid thoughts on any products I'm ready to review.

We're all feeling a little better now but I'm still exhausted and taking some time to recover (I'm pregnant, that'd be why), so looks like the update and tag posts are here to stay at least for now and I'll put my review socks back on later in the week.

Anyhoo. I've seen this tag floating around cyberspace before and I'm glad I found it again because it's fun and good for a laugh. Do let me know if you're enjoying these tag posts and I'll be sure to do more of them in future!


1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses, or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

Oh that's mean. But I would rather hang onto my palettes and eyeshadows because those cost me more and I own more budget items in the mascara/eyeliner/lip products category. I mean, I could go to the chemist and buy a decent mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and gloss for less than $50, but any of my palettes/eyeshadows would cost $50 plus each to replace.

2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?

Haha who thought of that question?! I wouldn't chop it all off, so I guess that's my answer. I'm super tall and short hair makes me look even taller, so I would rather have it far too long than sport a bob.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Coral! Pink looks rubbish on me so the answer to that would always be coral. And coral happens to be my favourite cheek colour anyway.

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Makeup. Is that even a question?



5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Oh god. Well I don't normally wear much eyeliner anyway, so I hate to think how I'd go at using lipstick for that purpose due to my lack of experience on the eyeliner subject. So I would rather apply eyeliner as lipstick. Presumably I can choose my shade?!

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

That's easy. Sephora. More variety, and I'm not big on MAC products anymore anyway - they just don't feel special to me for some reason. Plus MAC tests on animals and I prefer to opt for cruelty free products.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

Oh foo, I don't want to answer this one. That's mean. I guess I would only use one eyeshadow, but only because I have hooded eyes and I always opt for a matte, muted colour on the puffy bit anyway to (attempt to) retract the area a little, whereas I'm happy with my lip shape so I can go bolder there and feel comfortable.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Easy. Winter clothes in summer. I already do this because I'm ALWAYS cold so there's no choice for me here really.


9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright. Actually I'd rather not have painted nails at all because mine chip so fast and I just don't have the patience for the whole process (plus we have a toddler, so no time anyway). But I'd choose bright out of those two because my clothes tend to be on the uninteresting side and I opt for more interesting accessories (nails included).

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?

I guess I'd rather give up my favourite eye product, for the 'I have hooded eyes' reason above. There's really not much I can do to make my eyes look less puffy, but I can make my lips look nicely plump and hydrated so I'd pick the lip product hands down.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?

Messy bun. That's usually my 'style' of choice anyway. I use the term 'style' loosely ; )

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

I can't live without lip gloss because my lips are dry, but I can and do live without nailpolish (too much effort, as per my answer above), so that's an easy one. The nails go.


13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in every day?

Haha what a question. No eyebrows? Nothing is better than fake?

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

We've answered this one. The nails lose!

In sum

Fun questions, yes?! I'm glad I found this tag and I'll keep looking out for more because I'd never done a tag before this past week and I like them. Hope you do too!

You're meant to tag other bloggers to do this but I'd rather just tag anyone and everyone who would like to. So go ahead and leave links to your answers in the comments : )

Speak soon xx


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.