Project Dent 2018 update: Kevyn Aucoin custom palette

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update!

I've been using this Kevyn Aucoin custom palette for one month now, so it's time to wind things up and look at introducing my Pan that Palette items for 2019. Looking forward.

Let's get straight into it.

Here's how my palette looked one month ago:


And here's how it's looking now, after one month of daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

One month ago:


Today: 
  

So I've now hit pan in four shades. Huzzah! I was beginning to think it would never happen...

Let's have a look at each section of the palette in turn.

The highlighters, as they were one month ago: 


Today:


Enhanced for clarity now.

One month ago:


Today:


I've barely touched these over the denting period and it shows. This is because I meant to photograph the pans individually before messing them up further with my brush, but it's been so busy over the festive period that I didn't get a chance to do this.

I plan to photograph and review these as early as possible during the year, so stay tuned for that if you're interested.

Now for the top six eyeshadow pans, as they were one month ago:


Today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

One month ago:


Today: 


As you can see, I've hit pan in the grey shade but I haven't done much with the rest of them. That's ok, I did focus on that shade because I hoped to hit pan, so I'm glad I've finally done that.

What I may do now is introduce this shade into my Pan that Palette 2019 challenge to see if I can't pan at least one of these Kevyn Aucoin shadows during the year.

The bottom ten pans, as they were one month ago:


Today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

One month ago:


 Today:


I haven't done much with this portion of the palette either, although I've hit pan in the tan shimmer so that's something. 

You should also be able to notice some changes in the surface of a few of the other shades (eg the two golds), although I've really focused on the tan for the month so that's where we're seeing the most difference.

As for my three eyeshadow singles, here's how they looked one month ago:


Today:


Below I've enhanced the above shots for clarity.

One month ago:


Today:


So I've hit pan in two of these and they're the oldest Aucoin powders I own, so I'm planning to work on these via Pan that Palette 2019 too. While I'm not sure that I can finish them both in one year (especially since I'll be panning other things alongside them), I would like to make a good head-start so I can look at removing them from my collection sooner rather than later.

That's all from me. I'm glad this round of Project Dent is over so I can kick off Pan that Palette 2019, and I'm also glad that I've finally managed to hit pan in some of these shadows: it took me ages!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.