Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Strobe Powder in Brilliant Strobe Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another round of Project Dent.

I've just dented my one of these Hourglass highlighters in Euphoric Strobe Light, and I've decided to do this one in Brilliant Strobe Light now because I'm planning to start panning Euphoric soon and I want to dent Brilliant before I do that.


Note that I really enjoy this formula and I absolutely love the colour of Brilliant so I reach for it often. However my issue with these highlighters is that they contain noticeable glitter, and while admittedly it's finely milled, I don't like visible glitter in my highlighters so these aren't my favourites.

Still, I like them and I've reviewed this shade here if you're interested.


Let's go straight to progress shots.

Here's how my highlighter is looking today, 20 January 2019:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I've definitely used this but it's still looking relatively new. This is partly because these Hourglass powders take forever to show decent progress, and partly because I've spent the last two years panning highlighters so the newer ones in my collection don't look as well-loved as they might otherwise look.

My aim over the denting period is to increase the the width and depth of that dent in the middle of the product so that this highlighter looks more loved, and I'm going to see if I can get closer to the pan so that I may be able to hit pan in the round of Project Dent after this one.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.