Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit, Unlocked

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another round of Project Dent.

I just dented another Hourglass edit so I thought I may as well keep that trend going, and I'm now looking at using this Hourglass Unlocked Palette for two weeks.

I absolutely love this palette and it might be my favourite of the three I own, although I do plan to dent my Surreal Glow edit after this so I can tell you then which is my favourite of those two.


This Unlocked palette is the newest one I own, and I haven't used it as much as the others so I'm really looking forward to denting it.

If you're interested, I've reviewed it here. Essentially I love it and I recommend it if you want something that's a bit special. Yes it's expensive, but I feel it's worth every penny and I even considered buying a back-up because I love the colours so much. I won't because I have enough makeup, but that tells you how much I enjoy it.


Here's how my palette is looking today, 18 January 2018:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


So you can see that I have used this, but I haven't made much progress because it's so new (it was released in Australia three months ago).

My aim over the denting period will be to use each powder every day - which will mean using one of the blushes in my eye looks for a fortnight - with my aim being to get some more visible progress happening so that this palette looks more loved by the end of the two weeks.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.