Project Dent 2019 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update!

I've been using this palette for two weeks now and I've definitely had enough of it so I'm ready to move on to something else. Yes it's an Hourglass product (my favourite makeup brand) so I've enjoyed using it, but I'm also looking forward to playing with other things.


If you're interested, I've reviewed this palette here. Essentially it's up to Hourglass' usual standards, and if you like Hourglass products then I suspect you'll like this.

Do note, though, that I own three of these Hourglass edits and this is my least-favourite of the three. While there's nothing wrong with the quality, I prefer the blush and highlighter shades in my other two palettes, so if I pan one of these, this will be the first one to go. I may even decide to start working on it later in the year. We'll see.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my palette looked on 4 January:


And here's how it's looking now, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, I've now hit pan in the highlighter. This isn't surprising because I've been using it a lot on my body during the summer, and it's my least-favourite shade in this palette so I've been happy to go nuts with it - rather than rationing it, as I would with the highlighters I love.

I've also flattened the bronzer even more, and I expect to hit pan on that next. Both setting powders have also been used every day (although admittedly they're not showing much progress), and the surfaces of the two blushes look different so we can see that they've been used too.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent and we can see some good progress, but I'm looking forward to putting this palette aside now so I can work on other things.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.