Project Dent 2018 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post!

I had intended to write a review post today but I've been up all night with random noise (including helicopters, pigeons and possums: WTF) so I'm exhausted and I don't have the head for much.

Thankfully, though, I'm due to update you on my penultimate round of Project Dent for 2018 - so I can happily do that and not worry about anything that requires too much thinking.


If you're interested, my Project Dent intro post for this product is here.

And my review of this shade is here if you'd like to see that. Essentially this is my favourite bronzer formula of all time, so I've been super excited to use this daily for the last fortnight.

Indeed, if you haven't tried these yet, I urge you to jump in-store and have one applied to your face. They're just heavenly and I couldn't live without mine.


Let's get straight into progress shots.

Here's how my bronzer looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, I've made some progress but not much. The main difference I notice is that more air bubbles have appeared in the surface of the pan, and while I can't see much visible flattening of the dome shape, I can see some and I'm aware of this more if I look at the pan in real life.

Overall it's been a successful round of Project Dent because I'm finally starting to make a mark on this bronzer, and while I don't want to finish it anytime soon, you may see it in Project Pan 2020 because I don't want to let it get too old before I start working to pan it and eventually buy myself a new one.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.