Project Dent 2019 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Strobe Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post!

I've been using this Hourglass highlighter for the last two weeks and I'm definitely ready to update you on my progress and see how much of a dent I've made in that time.

I'm also ready to focus on something else, so I'll be picking out my next item this morning too: do stay tuned for that if you're interested.


Note that I've reviewed this product here. I do enjoy this formula but I prefer my one in Brilliant Strobe Light (I like the colour better), so I tend to reach for that over this one and I haven't used Euphoric enough.

For this reason I've decided to pan it this year, so expect to see it show up in Project Pan in the near future because I'll need to introduce it soon if I have any chance of finishing it in one year. I think I can do it, but it will be close.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my highlighter looked on 4 January 2019:


And here's how it looks today, 19 January 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, I've definitely made a dent in this thing now and we can see a little more progress than we could before. While it's not a huge amount of progress and I've still got my work cut out for me, at least it's a start so that's something.

What I might do now is dent one of my other highlighters, since I know I'll be introducing this item to Project Pan soon - and after that I won't have a lot of scope to play with my other highlighters if I want to pan this one completely in 2019.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent and I'm looking forward to working on my next product.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.