Project Dent 2019 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Vol 2, Surreal Light

/
0 Comments

I started denting this palette two weeks ago, so it's time to wrap things up and move on to something else.

Do note that this product was brand-new when I started denting it, so don't expect to see any real progress - and indeed I'm not sure we can see any at all. That's an Hourglass palette for you.


If you're interested, my Project Dent intro post for this product is here.

And my review of this palette is here if you'd like to see that.

Here's how my palette looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, it's hard to tell that I've stuck a brush into this thing. Yes the bronzer looks a little smoother and flatter, and yes we can see that the highlighter has a tiny mark in the middle of the pan, but otherwise all we can see is perhaps that the top layer of product has been worn away on all five pans (because Hourglass powders have a very faint latticed surface marking when they're new).

While it hasn't been a hugely successful round of Project Dent in terms of visible progress, at least I've stuck a brush into this thing now - so we may see more movement next time around.

All that's left to do now is pick out my next item for Project Dent.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.