Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent!

I've just cycled through my face palettes and highlighters as part of this project, and I would now like to work on my blushes and bronzers - for the simple reason that I want to focus on items that aren't eyeshadows while I make some good early progress in my Pan that Palette challenge for the year.


First up in the blush category is this Hourglass blush in Dim Infusion, which I'm obsessed with, but it's also my oldest blush so I'm looking at introducing it to Project Pan in the next month or so.

If you're interested, I've reviewed it here. I absolutely love it and it's one of my top three blushes, but I noticed last year that the top layer didn't airbrush the skin as well as it used to, and although it performed better once I removed that top layer, I know I don't have long before it loses its brilliance - hence why I want to pan it sooner rather than later (it's almost five years old now anyway). I do however plan to buy it again down the track, once I've panned a few more blushes.


Anyhoo! Here's how it's looking today, 28 February 2019:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


My aim over the denting period will be to make as much progress as possible, just to give myself a head-start before I try to pan it. 

While of course we never see much visible progress on Hourglass powders in a two-week period, we should see some changes to the surface markings during that time (especially the air-bubbles), so I'll aim to achieve that over the denting period.

Wish me luck!

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.