Project Pan 2019 mini update #5

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update!

Happily I've finished another two products this month, so it's already shaping up to be a much better month than January and I expect to finish at least two more items before my next full update.

Woot woot!


Above you'll see my Dermaveen Hydrating Facial Moisturiser, which was an ok product (if not hydrating enough for my dry skin), and I managed to pan it by using it as a hand cream because I was low on hand cream but had too much face cream so it made sense to use it that way.

You'll see from the marker above that I didn't have much left, so it's not surprising that I panned it only a couple of weeks after my last full update.


Above is my Manuka Doctor ApiRefine CC Cream SPF 20. You can see that there wasn't much left when I introduced it, so it's not surprising that I've already panned it.

I enjoyed this product and I would buy it again, although I'm glad I've finished it because I have my next makeup inventory coming up in March, so it's nice to clear out another product before then.

As for my replacements:


I've decided to introduce a highlighter and also a primer, because I would like to reduce those categories this year - so it makes sense for me to bring them in early in 2019 since both of them will take me a while to pan.

Let's have a quick look at each item in turn.


The first is The Ordinary's High-Spreadability Fluid Primer (reviewed here). I really enjoy this product but it's the oldest primer I own so it's time to get through it - plus I have another smoothing primer that I like and I don't need two.

There's quite a bit left and you don't need much per application, so I can see this lasting at least four months. We'll see.


Next, my Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light (reviewed here). While I do like this highlighter a lot, I also own Brilliant Strobe Light and I always reach for that one over this one, so it's the highlighter in my collection that I use the least.

It will likely take me all year to pan, but I don't mind that because I can use it on my collarbones on those days when I want to wear something else on my face. It looks nice on the eyes too.

In sum

That's all from me! I'm super happy that I've panned two more items and I'm looking forward to panning more before my next Project Pan full update.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.