BareMinerals Skinsorials Normal to Combination Kit - unboxing

/
0 Comments

My family bought me this for Mother's Day last year, and while I opened it back in November and started using the items then, this unboxing post has taken me ages to get to so I'm only introducing the kit now. Oops.

Still, at least there won't be much time between unboxing this and posting my individual reviews because I've made a good dent in all three products now, so you won't have to wait to see those if you're interested.


Now unfortunately this set isn't showing up on Mecca's website anymore (annoying, because it was still there until recently) so I can't give you the details of the whole kit, but I can say that it cost something like $66 AUD - which covers the cost of the serum, and the other two items you're essentially getting for free.

In the set I received:

  • Clay Chameleon Transforming Purifying Cleanser (50g)
  • Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion (30ml)
  • Smart Combination Lightweight Emulsion (30ml)

While it's designed for normal to combination skin, I used a sample card that contained all three products a while ago and I loved them so I knew they would work for my dry skin, which is why I asked for this particular kit.

What I'll do now is introduce each item in turn, then I'll review what's in here before coming back to update this post with mini reviews later on.


BareMinerals Clay Chameleon Transforming Purifying Cleanser (RRP $34 AUD for 120g)

This is described as a purifying cleanser that's designed to draw out impurities and detoxify the skin. It transforms into a cream when massaged, leaving skin deeply cleansed but comfortable. Formulated with purifying Brazilian red clay, mineral-rich sea salts, vitamin-packed papaya and bamboo to promote smooth, supple and clarified skin.

I've used this before and absolutely loved it, and one of the reasons why I wanted this set was because I knew it contained this cleanser. While I'm not quite ready to write my full review of this product, I'm getting close now and I'm looking forward to reporting on it soon.


BareMinerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion (RRP $85 AUD for 50ml)

This claims to give you resilient, youthful-looking skin. It's powered by the patented Long Life Herb Extract, which is derived from the resilient, nutrient-rich herb renowned for its tenacious ability to thrive. The first of its kind, Skinlongevity combines the weightlessness and absorption of an essence with the efficacy and potency of a serum for the ultimate hybrid formulation. Fine lines and wrinkles are softened, moisture is restored and skin is adorned with a youthful radiance.

Do note that this product was included in my other BareMinerals skincare kit so I've already reviewed it (see here). I'm happy to have two of these because it works really well for my skin, and my face always looks and feels a bit better when I'm using it. It's something I would buy again.


BareMinerals Smart Combination Smoothing Lightweight Emulsion (RRP $56 AUD for 50ml)

This is described as a lightweight, balancing emulsion for powerful oil-free hydration and smooth, refined skin. It claims to be ideal for normal to combination skin types, and should effectively deliver optimal hydration for a flawless, shine-free complexion. Powered by Intuitive Mineral Moisture technology and enriched with peptides, ceramides and amino acids, skin is left balanced, softened and refined.

Unfortunately this product is no longer stocked at Mecca and I don't know what's happened there because it's a lovely moisturiser and I think it would suit a lot of skin types. Indeed, it's been perfect for my dry skin during the warmer months and I'm looking forward to reviewing it soon.

In sum

That's all from me. I'm glad that I've finally unboxed this kit (that should have happened over two months ago), but we're there now and I'll be able to write my individual reviews shortly.

Do let me know in the comments if you've tried much from BareMinerals' newer skincare range, and if so, what your favourite products are. So far I've had great luck with the new range and I'm looking forward to trying more from it.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.