Project Dent 2019: Kevyn Aucoin The Matte Bronzing Veil in Desert Nights

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent!

I knew I'd be denting a bronzer next and I've decided to pick this one, partly because I love it and partly because I haven't reviewed it yet and I need to.


Do note that I've de-potted mine and put it into a custom palette, although I've popped it back into the original packaging for the sake of these photos.

I'm mentioning this because you'll note that I've had a little de-potting accident (see below), although thankfully only a thin layer of product dislodged so I just crushed that up and 'sealed' it back in, and the powder beneath that and around it is fine so I'll work through the broken bit soon enough.


Anyhoo! Here's how my bronzer is looking today, 1 March 2019:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


My aim over the denting period will be to work through the middle of the product and see if I can remove the crack you can see, and I also want to focus on the re-pressed bit so I can finish that and hit the 'original' product underneath.

I'll also try to finally review this bronzer during that time, which I'm looking forward to doing because I love it and it definitely warrants a decent review.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.