Project Dent 2019 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Strobe Powder in Brilliant Strobe Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post.

I'm pretty excited about winding up this particular round of Project Dent because my husband recently bought me a new highlighter as a surprise (I'm currently on a no buy) and I can't wait to stick my brush into it. So as soon as I wind this round up, I can go nuts. Huzzah!


If you're interested, my Project Dent intro post for this product is here.

And my review of this product is here if you'd like to see that. In essence, I really enjoy this formula and I absolutely love the colour of Brilliant Strobe Light so I reach for it often. However my issue with these highlighters is that they contain noticeable glitter, and while admittedly it's finely milled, I don't like visible glitter in my highlighters so these aren't my favourites.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my highlighter looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, there's now a good dent in the centre of this thing - and while the dent isn't as obvious in photos as it is in real life, it's definitely there and I don't think I'm that far away from hitting pan.

While I've enjoyed using this highlighter every day for the last two weeks, I'm also ready to put it aside for a while and work on something else. My next product will of course be the highlighter that my husband bought me (which he bought because he was away in New Zealand for five days and I had a rough time with my 2 and 3yo kids without help), and I can't wait to use it.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.