Project Dent 2018 update: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Lines & Last Night

/
0 Comments

I'd meant to write my Project Dent update post for this blush two days ago, but it's been a buggeristic week so I'm rather behind with blogging and, you know, what do you do.

Indeed, you may have noticed that I've had a few days off blog-posting this week - which NEVER happens because I'm your typical obsessive writer ; ) - but it's been one of those weeks so I've just had to roll with the punches. Sick children, sick us, other work to be done on top of the usual household duties... You know the drill.

Life goes on.


I love this blush. And from the moment I first used it, I knew it was a keeper. Not only do I love the blush side of the pan, but the highlighter side is gorgeous and it's one of my favourites. That's why I've given this product an HG tag, and also why I went out and bought two more shades in the range after falling in love with this one. I don't regret it.

If you're interested, I've reviewed this product here.

And my intro post for this round of Project Dent is here if you'd like to see that.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my blush looked 2.5 weeks ago, on 2 May 2018:


And here's how it's looking today, 18 May 2018:


Below I've enhanced the above shots for clarity.

Here's my blush 2.5 weeks ago:


And here it is today:


You should be able to see some changes in the powder's surface across the whole pan. While there's not much progress to speak of, at least I can say that the product is looking a little more used. 

Unsurprisingly, it's the highlighter portions of the product that are showing the most change - blushes are the hardest products to pan, in my experience - although I can see some differences between the blush stripes in the before and after shots, so it certainly hasn't been a bad round of Project Dent.

That's all from me today. Tired, sick, over it. Blurgh.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.