Makeup no buy 2019: four month update

/
0 Comments

While it's not quite the end of the month, it's close enough and I know I won't be buying anything over the next week, so I thought I may as well bring you my four-month makeup no buy update now.

It'll be a short one because I haven't bought anything this month, so there's nothing to report - however what I can say is that I've barely noticed my spending bans this year and instead my energies have gone into reducing our use of plastic (the less that comes into the house, the better), so if anything's filled a gap where makeup once occupied my brain, that's it. 

Not a bad replacement I'd say!


I guess the spending bans are also helping with the environmental impact issue, and while I've been concerned about the environment ever since I was a kid, climate change has become such a serious issue now that I'm approaching things with fresh eyes. And while I don't have ridiculous amounts of makeup, I do have more than enough for one person so I've got my core collection now and what I have will keep me going for a good few years (at least when it comes to powder products).

Anyhoo. That's all from me. Just a short post today and I'm looking forward to continuing with the ban until June, when I'll lift things briefly for my birthday month and replace anything that needs replacing (eg I reckon I'll be out of tinted moisturiser by then).

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


* All images courtesy of unsplash.com


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.