Project Pan 2019 mini update #7

/
0 Comments

I've been having issues with my computer all day (something's wrong with my photo-editing program), so it's only now that I've finally managed to get some photos up that I can use for a post. Annoying!

Anyhoo, this is just a little Project Pan mini update, to let you know that I've finished my Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original).


Above and below you'll see my product markers. 

I was expecting to finish this in March and I just got there (my full update is due tomorrow), and although there's a tiny bit of product left inside the tube, I haven't cut it open because what's left has dried out a little so it's getting harder to use.

There it is again:


That's all from me. I'm about to throw my computer out the window (you know those days) so I've kept things very short.

Do stay tuned for March's update: if I can at least shoot the photos tomorrow, then I shouldn't be too late with it (fingers crossed). We'll see. There's been a lot going on this month so I'm behind with everything!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.