Project Dent 2019 update: Kevyn Aucoin The Matte Bronzing Veil in Desert Nights

/
0 Comments

I'm a couple of days late with this update post, and while I had intended to review this bronzer over the denting period, turns out that March has been a rough month to date so I haven't been blogging much and I'll have to save the review for next time. Hoh well.

Still, I'm happy to say that I've made some good progress on this bronzer over the past two weeks, and I've also enjoyed using it. Always a plus!


I must have had this bronzer for at least two years now, and it's one of the bronzers I'm considering panning next - which is why I wanted to cycle it through Project Dent now.

The next bronzer I'll be focusing on as part of this project is my Bobbi Brown bronzer, since that's my least-favourite of all the bronzers I own and I may well pan it next. We'll see. It's between these two.


Anyhoo! Here's how my bronzer looked just over two weeks ago, when I introduced it to Project Dent:


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


 Today:


So you can see that some of the product crumbled out (top left) where I'd joined it after re-pressing it, and I was able to crush that up and use it before focusing my brush over the joined bit. You should now be able to see a dent opening up in this thing (there's an oval-shaped shadow running over the centre/bottom of the pan), and I plan to keep working on that area whenever I use this bronzer.

As for whether I'll pan this or the Bobbi Brown bronzer next, I'll let you know once I've dented the Bobbi Brown.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.