Project Pan 2019 mini update #6

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the month!

So far it's been a great month and I've managed to finish a good few products, although I suspect this will be my last empty before March's update post - unless something surprisingly empties itself for me.

Here 'tis:


It's my Chapstick Total Hydration Moisture + Tint in Rose Petal (reviewed here). While I didn't mind this product and I can see it working for a lot of people, it dried my lips out (my lips are seriously temperamental) so I wouldn't use another one and I'm glad it's done.

I haven't bothered scraping the tube out because it was a GWP and I didn't pay for it, plus life's too short to continue using something that's making my lips feel uncomfortable.

Here's my replacement:


It's my NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie (reviewed here). As you may know, these glosses are my HGs and I introduced another one into my Project Pan list last week.

I have a few of these glosses and the reason why I picked this one to replace the Chapstick is not only because it's more of a summer shade so I'd rather pan it now before we hit the cooler months, but also because it's a good mixer for the cool-toned purple I'm panning (Sugar Plum), and my lips look rather dead if I wear Sugar Plum without adding a dash of something warmer like Maple Blondie.

There's how much I've used:


As you can see, I'm almost halfway through this and I expect it to be done within a couple of months - keeping in mind that I'll be mixing it with Sugar Plum so I don't expect to pan it as quickly as I normally would.

Anyhoo. That's all from me. I'm glad I've panned another item this month and I'm looking forward to seeing my empties tally once we hit March's update next week.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.