Project Pan 2019: mini update #8

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year!

I've now finished my BareMinerals Clay Chameleon Transforming Purifying Cleanser, a product that I really loved but that didn't have much left so I wanted to pan it before my next skincare inventory post at the end of March.

There it is again:


Note: I did have a nail-polish marker that I'd placed just above where I cut the tube open, but I soon discovered that the marker was too high so there wasn't as much product inside as I'd first thought. Oops!

Still, what this meant was that I've been able to finish this item a lot faster than I'd expected, meaning I can quickly introduce another cleanser now and see if I can finish it before the end of the month.

Here's what I've picked:


It's my Dermaveen Daily Nourish Foaming Facial Cleanser (reviewed here). I do really enjoy this cleanser but it's the oldest open cleanser in my collection now so it's time to start panning it.

There's how much I've used:


So I've still got quite a bit left, but I'm planning to not only use this twice a day on my face, but also once a day on my body because the Ethique soap I'm currently using doesn't clean as well as I would like - so I'll be using a little bit of this Dermaveen cleanser to help with the body-cleansing process too.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.