Project Pan 2019 mini update #13

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for 2019!

So far it's been a great panning month and I've finished a bunch of stuff, and I'm expecting to finish at least one more item before my full Project Pan update in two weeks.

As you can see above, I've now finished my OGX Kukui Oil Frizz Defying Curl Cream. There are my markers:


So it took me three months to finish this, which I was able to achieve because I not only used it on my own hair, but also on my kids' hair. It worked really well for all three of us (especially on my son's curls), and it's absolutely a product I would buy again.

As for my replacements, I've picked two because I want to keep things moving:


I chose a hand cream and a face serum, purely because there wasn't a makeup item that jumped out at me and I do need to get through these two items sooner rather than later: I've had them for ages.

Let's have a quick look at each product in turn.


First up, my Trilogy Ultra Hydrating Hand Cream (reviewed here). I do like this product but I've had it for a long time now and I was recently given some travel-sized hand cream samples to try, so I would like to finish this and move on to something else.

As you can see above, I've used a reasonable amount but there's still quite a bit to go. I'll be using this daily on my feet because I don't have a foot cream at the moment and this works very well for that, but I still expect it to last at least a month and maybe more.


Next up, my Alpha-H Liquid Gold Intensive Night Repair Serum (reviewed here). This is a good product and it resurfaces my skin nicely, although it's quite strong and you're only meant to use it every second night.

So while it looks like there's not much left, I'm still expecting the remains to last me around a month because you only need a little each time and the bottle is 50ml in size so there's more in there than you might first think. I want to finish it because I've had it for ages and also because I have some serums from The Ordinary that contain active ingredients too and I want to start using those.

That's all from me. Just a short post today because we have a lot on. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.