Project Dent 2019: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Lines & Last Night

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent for the year.

At the moment I want to cycle through my blushes and bronzers, before I introduce new blushes and bronzers to Project Pan or Pan that Palette. First up on the list is this Marc Jacobs blush in Lines & Last Night, which I absolutely love and which I've been looking forward to using again.


I've decided to use this blush next not only because I really love it, but also because it's a brighter colour so I think it's better to use now while it's still quite warm - before we hit the cooler months.

If you're interested, I've reviewed it here. These blushes are second only to my Hourglass ones in terms of formula and I love them. They airbrush the skin and they blend and apply well. I also love the highlighter section of these pans and I would love to see Marc Jacobs release this particular highlighter formula in individual shades. It's gorgeous, it's subtle and it doesn't emphasise texture. Love.


So, here's how my blush is looking today, 17 March 2019:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I've definitely used this product but we're not seeing huge amounts of progress. Still, I've used it enough that we may find this round of Project Dent starts to reveal some larger, more visible dips in the pan. Fingers crossed!

That's all from me. As always I'll use this blush for two weeks and then report back with progress shots so you can see how I've gone.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.