Project Pan 2019: mini update #9

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update post!

I'm pleased to report that I've finally finished my Andalou Naturals pumpkin mask, which I love but which I'm happy to pan because I want to try something else.

Here 'tis:


As you can see, it's definitely empty. Do note that I still have two masks on my list, both of which I want to pan as soon as possible so I can start using the masks I have in back-up.

As for my replacements, I've picked two.


The first is my Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint SPF 15 in Warm Ivory (reviewed here). I love this product but it's my leave-favourite of the three bases I own, so it's next up on the chopping block.

There's how much I've used:


So I've got a long way to go, and note that I'll be mixing it with two other products that I'd like to get through this year - meaning that it's bound to last me ages because, for now at least, I'm only using a tiny amount in the mix. I suspect it will last me six months.

As for my other replacement:


It's my Natio Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 in Beige. I bought this last year to use as a mixer (it's a little too dark for my skintone), and it's served me well for that purpose - however it's time to start getting through it now because, as of June 2019, it will have been open for a year so the sunscreen it contains will start to go off.

There's how much I've used:


So we're at around the halfway point. I'll be aiming to pan it before the sunscreen starts to expire in June, and I reckon I can do it. I'll be using this four or five days a week as my base, mixed with a tiny bit of the Hourglass product and also my Australis whitening drops so the mix isn't too dark for me.

That's all from me. Here's to hoping it's a big month for Project Pan.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.