Project Pan 2019 mini update #12

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update!

While I did post another mini update this morning, that's because I haven't been able to blog for the past week (too much work on), so I had some backlog and I finished this particular empty a couple of days after the other two I just posted on.

There it is:


It's my Dermaveen Daily Nourish Foaming Facial Cleanser. I enjoyed this product but I'd had it for a while so I'm glad I've managed to pan it - especially because I've got a bunch of back-up cleansers waiting in the wings that I'm keen to start using.

Speaking of cleansers, here's my replacement:


It's my Alpha-H Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream. I haven't reviewed this yet, but it's my least-favourite cleanser of the ones I currently have open and I would like to get through it so I can try something else.

There's how much I've used:


So I've got a long way to go with this, and although I've used it quite a bit, I can see it lasting me another three to four months. Reason being, it does have active ingredients in it so I can't use it twice a day (I have too many other active ingredients in my skincare and my face won't like it), but I wanted to bring it into Project Pan to encourage me to use it more often.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.