Project Dent 2019 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion

/
0 Comments

I realised this morning that I hadn't done a Project Dent update post for a while, so I checked my records and of course I've missed my deadline by two days so best I update you now and pick out my next product.

Yep, it's been a bugger of a month so far (I'm behind with everything) and there's more of March to go!


For the past fortnight or so, I've been denting this Hourglass blush in Dim Infusion. I absolutely love it and it's in my top three blushes of all time, but I've had it for years now so it's time to pan it before it loses its brilliance.

Indeed, I'm planning to bring it into Project Pan very soon, so stay tuned for that if you're interested.

And my review of this blush is here if you'd like to see that.


So, here's how my blush was looking on 28 February 2019:


And here's how it's looking today, 16 March 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today: 


So you should be able to see that I've definitely used this thing. While we can't see any visible flattening of the surface, we can see some changes to the air bubbles and surface markings so I've been able to get somewhere over the denting period.

While this thing is going to be a nightmare to pan (blushes always are), it isn't quite as pigmented as it once was so I'm hoping it will move faster than expected. We'll see.

That's all from me. All that's left to do now is choose my next item for Project Dent.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.