Project Dent 2019: Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Medium 2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent for the year!

I've decided to dent this Bobbi Brown bronzer next, for the simple reason that it's my least-favourite of the bronzers I own and I'm looking at panning it this year, so I wanted to give it a quick round of Project Dent before I make that choice. I'll either be panning this or my Kevyn Aucoin bronzer next (which I just dented), so I'll let you know after this round of Project Dent.


If you're interested, I've reviewed this product here. While I do really like the colour and how it looks on the skin, it's also quite a dry formula and it can look dry if I build it too much or use it on the eyes, so I don't plan to keep it in my collection long-term.

Still, it blends and applies well and I don't mind using it, so I'll be happy enough to pan it this year.


Here's how my bronzer is looking today, 18 March 2019: 


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


You should be able to see a very faint suggestion of rings in the pan, and my aim will be to make that suggestion not so faint over the denting period.

As mentioned above, I'll also be aiming to make the final decision about which bronzer to focus on next in either Project Pan or Pan that Palette, so I'll use the next fortnight to work out which one I can pan more quickly - which will likely form the basis of that decision. Reason being, if I can pan another bronzer before the end of the year (keeping in mind that I'm currently working on Benefit's Hoola, which I've almost finished), then I can also start working on a third before year's end.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.