Project Pan 2019 mini update #11

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next Project Pan mini update for the year.

Do note that I haven't blogged for a few days because I had a huge work project on, which was good for the wallet but wasn't good for the sanity or for the blog. What this means is that I'm very behind, so I'm going to try to catch up as best as I can over the next few days.


As you can see above, I've now finished my Becca highlighter in Champagne Pop. I really loved this product but I'm also glad to have finished it so I can finally try the Marc Jacobs highlighter I have in the back-ups cupboard.

These Becca highlighters are my HGs and I do expect to buy another one down the track, perhaps when I've made a dent in the Marc Jacobs.


Happily I've also finished my high-spreadability primer from The Ordinary. This was a great product too, but I'm glad I've finished it because I've had it for ages.

Thankfully I've run through so many primers over the past two years that I don't need to pan them anymore, and there's even room to buy another one soon. Hip hip hooray, we're getting somewhere.

As for my replacement, I've picked one:


It's my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Light. I absolutely love this blush but it's the oldest one in my collection so I need to get through it before it gets too old and loses some of its brilliance.

I don't know if I can pan the whole lot this year, but I'll certainly try. If needed, I'll finish it off next year.

There's how much I've used:


So I've flattened the surface a bit but there's still a lot to go. Blushes are the hardest makeup items to pan, so I can't say for sure whether I'll be able to finish this in 2019. We'll see.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.