Project Pan 2017 mini update #31

/
0 Comments

Today I have a quick Project Pan update to write, and I wanted to knock it off sooner rather than later because we're not far away from September's full update and I would like to keep my list moving.

It hasn't been a great month for me so far and this is only my second empty for September, but I should have at least one more in the next few days so that's a positive.

As you can see above, I've finally finished the O&M haircare product I've been working on for the last few months.

See markers below:


I really love this detangling spray but I do have a travel-sized back-up that came from Maslow & Co and this bottle has been open for ages so I'm happy I've finished it. 

I did consider not including a replacement because I'm aiming to get my list down to only twelve products (I think I'm currently at fourteen), but I do also need to bring in a hydrating lip product because I don't have anything like that in circulation at the moment.

 So, I've decided to bring in the below Clarins Rouge Eclat in 13 Woodrose:


My mum gave me this one. She's a Clarins lover (I don't think she owns anything beauty-related that isn't Clarins) and I suspect that this came as a GWP or as part of a set, and since she didn't want it, she passed it on to me.

I only opened it yesterday, and I was surprised to see just how tiny the sample is:


Sure it's a mini, but it's the shortest mini I've ever seen. Mind you, it is wider than most minis so perhaps it's deceiving. The tube doesn't list how much product it contains, but it can't me more than 1g (and I suspect it's less than that).

I chose it because it's very sheer and hydrating, so it should do well as my nourishing product for day use and I'll be able to pair it with the other lip products on my list. I'm not sure yet whether I'll scrape out the inside of the plastic cup once I get to the end of the upper bullet - depends on how much I like it.

I'm also not sure exactly how long it will last, but knowing how quickly I pan lip products, it'll be gone within a few weeks. I'll also review it during this time, so stay tuned for that if you're interested.

That's all from me! Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.