Project Pan 2017: September replacements

/
0 Comments

This morning I did my full Project Pan update for August 2017 (see here) and just for this month I decided to separate the replacements post, so I'm back now to do that.

Please note that even though my list is at thirteen products, I've decided to bring in four more for September. Up until now I've kept my list at around fifteen, but as mentioned in this morning's post, going forward I would like to reduce it to twelve. This means I'll need to finish five products this month to achieve that goal, so I've got my work cut out for me.

In no particular order...


Stevie K Matte Lipstick in King Kylie

Full review here. This product came from Maslow & Co and unfortunately it's too pale for me so it gives me concealer lips, but that means it's a great one to pair with the lip liner I'm introducing below.

It's also not the best formula because it goes on very thickly (so it slides around unless you blot it - a lot) and it emphasises texture badly.

Still, there's a positive in all this because I can happily pan it along with said lip liner to enliven the colour and also a gloss to take away the prune lip problem. I expect to finish it within a few months.


Gorgeous Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Tangerine

I haven't reviewed this yet so I'll do that in future, once I've used it enough to do so.

It's my last-remaining lip liner and I'll be happy to get through it because I personally see no point to lip liners and I just don't use them. I prefer to own lipsticks that stay put without bleeding on their own, so a lip liner is a redundant step for me and most of them do nothing but dry my lips out anyway.

I'm not sure that I'll get through this by year's end but I'll certainly try. This one's only 1.15g in size so it's not that big. We'll see.


Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation in Fair

I thought I'd already introduced this product to my list but I couldn't find any mention of it in my recent mini updates so let's assume that I haven't (or I'm confused, which is highly possible ; )).

Anyway, I own this shade in Fair and also another one Beige - and while I don't like the foundation on its own, I do love it for mixing so I've been using up my shades that way.

Fair and Beige are currently the only two foundations I have open, and I would like to finish at least one of them this year. I'm starting with Fair because I've used more of it, and I'll be using it to lighten other bases so it will likely take a while to finish.

Mental note to review this formula soon, too. 


Pure Plus+ Milk Bebe Lip Treatment

That's right, it's back. For the third time. Last year this lip gloss was on my PP list and I lost it, then it showed up in a jacket pocket so I put it back on my PP list earlier this year, then I lost it again.

Thankfully it showed up recently in another jacket pocket (ha), so it's back again for the third time - and hopefully the final one.

It's been open for two years now and I definitely need to pan it, although thankfully there's nothing wrong with it yet so I can keep using it for now. I do like the product (I've reviewed it here) and I'm pleased that I've found it. Again.

In sum

That's all from me! I'm really looking forward to removing more products from my list and eventually reducing the total number.

I'm also looking forward to starting Project Pan 2018 with a lot less products in my collection, and therefore a permanently smaller list.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.