Project Dent 2019: Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Palette

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent for 2019.

While I already have two items in Project Dent at the moment (including another eyeshadow palette) and I normally only do two at a time, I've been reaching for one of my custom palettes as a companion palette for the last week and I've decided that I would rather bring this in as my companion palette because I rarely use it and I need to.


So what I'll do is use it for a full month, meaning it will see some good use and I'll hopefully be able to review it during that time. 

For the first three weeks I'll use it as a companion palette because I do need to cycle through my other eyeshadow palettes too (now that my Pan that Palette challenge is finally over for the year), and for the fourth week I'll use this alone. That will definitely make me feel that I've used it enough this year, and it will give me plenty of time to really play with it so I can do a thorough review.


So, here's how the neutral quad (left) is looking today, 2 September 2019:


Enhanced for clarity:


Here's the cool quad (middle):


Enhanced for clarity:


And the warm quad:


Enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I've used this but I really haven't used it that much. Reason being, it's pretty boring to look at and I already have these kinds of shades in my custom palettes, and since those shades are older, I've been using those first because I want to finish them before they turn.

Still, I'm looking forward to giving this a good run over the next month, and I'm definitely looking forward to reviewing it too. I also need to work out whether I want to keep it in my collection long-term, or whether it's something I may look at panning down the track.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.